Developed for Avid by Digital Audio Denmark, the Pro Tools | MTRX is a powerful multi-format I/O for Pro Tools. It can be used as both a Pro Tools HD Interface or an integrated monitor section for Avid Control Surfaces and Pro Tools, for use in the most demanding Immersive Post Production and Music Studios.
Features include modular interface options, Eucon controlled monitor functionality, a massive integrated router and exceptionally high quality analog input, output and Mic Pre card options.
Two possible setups:
With Pro Tools | MTRX, you will be able to get…
- Gain extended monitor control and flexible routing with S6, S3, and other EUCON surfaces
- Use the converter as a high-performance 64-channel Pro Tools | HD interface
- Connect and route their entire studio through AES3, MADI, Dante, and/or SDI I/O*
- Add high-quality mic preamps as an option and remotely control them from Pro Tools
- Customize MTRX for their needs through eight available 8-channel card slots
- Keep everything in sync through Word Clock, AES11, Video, and all digital I/O
- Get automatic sample rate conversion on inputs
- And much more…
- * MADI, Dante, and SDI I/O option cards sold separately