Claro er en omfattende og brugervenlig EQ plug-in, der kan anvendes i hele produktionsprocessen fra komposition til færdigt mix. Tre tydelige vinduer giver dig progressivt dybere indsigt i lyden og hjælper dig til at samle dine spor i et klart og balanceret mix.
- Claro’s EQ is highly flexible, with each of its 26 bands offering:
- A clean, musical-sounding EQ that resembles the well-loved Neve types, their modern derivatives and the SSL G Series, as well as many high-end outboard equalisers.
- Left, Right, Mid, Side, Mono, or Stereo channel processing giving you the capability to correct, widen, narrow, or make space within each track.
- A wide 20hz – 40kHz range. The extended high-frequency range offers a smooth, airy quality – excellent for vocals and mix busses.
- Variable Q, including resonance and overshoot on the cut and shelving filters, respectively, giving you the ability to mimic classic synth filters and hardware EQ curves.
- Variable slopes on all band shapes, up to super-steep (120dB per octave) for surgical work and treating precise audio bands
- Claro’s automation is smooth and artefact-free, unlike most premium EQs.
- Auto Gain uniquely keeps your track at the same loudness, no matter the signal content or how you choose to EQ it.