Three Bricasti M7M Reverb Processors, M10 Remote and 2x M7-SC Cables
The Bricasti M7M Reverb Processor Mainframe is an exact duplicate of the M7 Stereo Reverb Processor with reduced front panel controls, and is intended to be used in conjunction with the M10 Remote Console.
The Bricasti Design M7 provides the highest level of musicality and ease of control imaginable in a processor dedicated to the task of reverberation. A modern high resolution digital design, utilizing a stunning array of the latest DSP processors, provides a platform for the long overdue next step in reverb processing algorithms. A separate fully differential analog section and dedicated transformer based linear power supply provide the finest analog specifications of any product of its kind. An exceptionally strong stainless steel chassis, and a tooled aluminum front panel, combine with a classic high visibility display and straight forward human interface, to complete an enduring design that is intended to fulfill its role, now and into the future.
Each design element of the Model 7 is a carefully considered statement of our vision of what the evolution of reverberation processing in its most classic form can be. With a deep appreciation of the best designs which precede it, and a passion for moving the science of reverberation forward, the Model 7 provides a palette of sounds that encompass the familiar as well as new expressions in the art. Listen to the new reference in reverb processing; it will bring new life to your art, in a way unimagined by any process before it.
- 100 unique reverb presets
- Revolutionary new reverb algorithm True Stereo Reverb Process
- Classic and new Presets; Halls, Plates, Rooms, Chambers, Ambient Spaces
- 12 Parametric Program Parameters
- 100 User registers
- 4 front panel “Favorites” for quick saves and compares
Hardware Design Features:
- Dual dedicated power supplies
- Custom design toroidal transfomer linear supply for analog
- High performace switching supply for digital
- Separate digital and analog modules
- Non corrosive stainless steel chassis and top cover
- Milled anodzied aluminum front panel, knobs and button caps
- Postive feel 2 db stepped analog input level control
- MIDI I/O
- Hand Crafted in the USA
The new Bricasti Design Model 10 remote console is a dedicated hardware remote controller for use with the M7 stereo reverb processor. Following the same design criteria as the M7, the M10 casing is manufactured and milled from solid anodized aluminum, for an enduring design and long life. The M10 is also designed to be simple to use, and easy to interface; utilizing a standard RS422 serial interface. In application, it can be very useful when using more than one M7 or when there is a need to be more in the sweet spot when making adjustments in a large mixing environment.
- Custom milled solid aluminum casing and buttons, fine finished and anodized for an enduring design and classic look
- Controls from 1-8 x M7s
- Connects to the first M7 via RS422 9pin serial cable, 10 meter cable provided, up to 30meters that is 480L compatible, simple to install with no practical distance limits, or IP addresses to configure. Longer distances may require an additional power source for the M10.
- Simple serial ‘loop thru” for connecting more M7s, connect to the first and loop to the second, and third etc
- DC Power is supplied from the M7 through the cable, no wall warts, or external supplies
- 8 meters, for 4 stereo pairs, metering 4 machines at a time
- Machine selection is a by dedicated Machine key in the M10:
- Press the machine key to “toggle or step though” for 2 x M7 operation
- Press machine key and use the Jog wheel to step through the machineso for control of more the 2 x M7s. Press machine key and use the 1-4 keys to directly access any machine, for control of more the 2 x M7s
- Use the “up down keys” to change banks and for metering for control of more the 4 x M7s.o
- Same clear easy to read displays as used in the M7
- Same user interface as the M7, with the addition of Machine and Setup keys, so no need to learn something new
- Simultaneous control of the M7 from both the M7s front panel and or the M10 with a lock out
- Setup key for the M10’s local memory, configurations, and settings