The Atlantis is three distinct FET microphones packed into a single, hand-finished brass enclosure. Designed in close collaboration with renowned producer and mix engineer Fab Dupont, the Atlantis provides a dynamic and versatile wealth of sound that makes picking the right microphone for even the most troublesome sources as easy as flipping a switch. From modern, tight and bright to smoky vintage velvet, the Atlantis offers an analog abundance of ready-for-mix sounds in a single microphone.
- Microphone Type:Condenser
- Polar Pattern:Cardioid, Omni, Figure-8
- Diaphragm Size:1.23″ (31.25mm)
- Frequency Response:20Hz-20kHz
- Max SPL:130dB
- Output Impedance:200 ohms
- Sensitivity:16mV/Pa (-36dB)
- Self Noise:12dB (A weighted)
- Power Source:48V phantom power
- Weight:2.2 lbs.
- Included Accessories:Shock Mount, Wood Box
- Manufacturer Part Number:FC387002