The Little Labs Monotor is designed to fulfill the need for professional monitoring at the highest resolution possible, allowing you long fatigue-free analytical listening sessions.
What makes the Monotor the exceptional professionals choice:
- A fully differential, almost entirely passive circuit path, with audio passing through a single active optimum gain stage per output. This circuit topology allows maximum revealing source analysis. Think reverb tails, edits, breaths, details that you have never noticed before.
- Extensive mono monitoring capability: left plus right, left, right, and even left minus right, for phase check, azimuth, and digital compressed audio file artifact analysis.
- Internal state of the art super low noise linear voltage regulation, with huge reservoir power supply capacitance providing audiophile full current/voltage for accurate, robust defined lows and highs.
- External custom made for audio bipolar global switching power supply with beef, plenty of current and power reserve.
- Rack-mountable: Up to 4 Little Labs devices fit in a 1u space.
- Built in California.
- Two Separately powered stereo outputs for tandem listening with both 1/4″ and 3.5mm jacks, so no adaptors are necessary.
- Quality stepped volume attenuator with internal bypass included for external volume control capability.
- XLR/TRS combo jack inputs in parallel with TRS jacks for easy in-line monitoring and daisy chain multiple monotor hook up.
- Stereo mini aux input sums with the main audio for talkback communication or easy portable player hookup.