DRUM LEVELER is a new beat detection-based downward and upward compressor/expander and gate.
By selectively applying gain to single drum beats, Drum Leveler easily achieves the desired target level for each beat without affecting bleed noise or any beats that are out of the user-defined processing range.
DRUM LEVELER is powerful yet easy to use. It will help you achieve solid driving grooves, improve clarity and add punch to any percussive performance.
DRUM LEVELER brings a new, radical approach to drums’ dynamics control. We’d like to encourage you to take the time and explore Drum Leveler to unleash its full power.
- Transparent, beat detection-based simultaneous downward and upward compressor/expander
- Applies gain to each beat individually to achieve set target level
- Gain reduction and expansion is transient-accurate to the drum beat for artifacts-free transients reproduction
- Dual threshold levels allows processing any level range to affect only specific beats within a track such as ghost notes or bleed without affecting other beats
- Mono, Stereo, Dual Mono and Mid/Side operation modes
- Easy to use and intuitive user interface
- Mac: Intel Core CPU, 2GB RAM, OS X 10.6 or higher
- Windows: Intel Core CPU, 2GB RAM, graphics card supporting OpenGL 2.1, Windows 7 or higher
- Plug-in formats: AAX, Audio Unit, RTAS, VST, VST3
- Free iLok account and iLok License Manager (iLok USB key is not required)