· 100% analog microphone/line preamp with +28dBu of headroom.
· Class A fully analog – inspired by famous 1073 design based on
dual amp topology.
· Microphone gain up to 75dB.
· Carnhill Transformers (input and output).
· Output signal metering on the front panel with clip detection.
· Phantom power and phase invert control.
· Switchable impedance input (1200/300Ohm).
· All controls/analog settings are fully manageable via the
WesAudio GCon DAW plug-in.
· IRON PAD – passive output attenuation circuit with 1 dB step
(after the output transformer).
· Front panel XLR/TRS socket which supports – HiZ instrument input
(TRS), line input (XLR), microphone input (XLR).
· Recallable signal source to be either back XLR Socket, or front panel
· 500 series and ng500 (e.g. _TITAN) series compatible.
· Total Recall and plugin control compatible with most DAWs.
· Analog automation in DAW.