Pris pr. sæt
The smaller of our first two monitors, Pulsar is an ideal choice for nearfield and midfield monitoring applications in any setup, or as primary monitors in small to medium sized rooms. Like all our monitors, Pulsar features custom SEAS drivers with cutting edge diaphragm materials, acoustically inert, sealed Valchromat® cabinets, Hypex Ncore® amps and AKM Velvet Sound™ conversion, and a dedicated SHARC® DSP per speaker deploying our proprietary calibration technology. And, like all our monitors, it offers an ultra-wide sweet spot, linear phase and magnitude response, vanishingly low distortion and superb transient response, for effortless clarity and highly detailed insight into your mixes. Allowing you to make better decisions, faster, every time.
- Magnitude Linearity: +/- 1db 40hz – 30khz
- Low Frequency Cutoff: -6db at 31hz
- Phase Linearity: +/- 15° 35hz – 30khz
- Maximum Continuous SPL (100hz – 30khz at 1m): 106db
- Maximum Continuous LF SPL (40hz at 1m): 102db
- THD+N (94db at 1m): < .5% 100hz – 30khz
- 25mm/1” GrapheneQ™ tweeter, coaxial alignment with midrange.
- 176mm/7”” Textreme™ carbon-fiber midrange, underhung surround, FEA optimized geometry for tweeter waveguide.
- 221mm/8” long-throw aluminum alloy subwoofer.
- Hypex Ncore®: 250W RMS Subwoofer, 100W RMS Midrange, 75W RMS Tweeter
- Digital 8th order, phase corrected. 200hz L-M, 2khz M-H
- 482 x 289 x 396 mm (19 x 11.4 x 15.6 inches)
- 25kg / 55lbs per speaker