The LS-308 is a problem solver – a microphone designed specifically for when isolation is needed, but difficult to achieve. This one-of-a-kind, side address condenser microphone hears like a laser, sounds like a ribbon, and is able to withstand a staggering 135dB of SPL without internal padding. Track electric guitars in front of a live drum kit, or the bottom of a snare drum with astonishing isolation and dynamic range.
- Microphone Type:Dual-gradient Condenser
- Polar Pattern:Second-order Cardioid (270° side/rear rejection)
- Diaphragm Size:Dual-large Diaphragm
- Frequency Range:20Hz-20kHz
- Max SPL:135dB SPL
- Output Impedance:150 ohms
- Sensitivity:10.5mV/Pa (-40dB)
- Self Noise:15dB A weighted
- Low Cut Filter:50Hz, 120Hz
- Power Source:48V phantom power
- Dimensions:7.25″ x 2.46″
- Weight:1.25 lbs.
- Included Accessories:Windscreen, Mic Mount, Flight Case
- Manufacturer Part Number:LS308002